ANGEL WINGS - dresser makeover





BEFORE

My love of wood working came quite naturally as I grew
 up. I eventually learned how to paint, I developed the
 confidence and learned over time how to use power tools. I
 was gifted with a creative mind and the eye to see wonderful 
and beautiful shapes and ideas. It has taken years to put it
 all together to create the amazing things I write about in this
 blog but I'm happy doing it.


 used the front legs off this rotting wet road side arm chair 
and attached them to this dresser. This project was not 
simple or easy and took a lot of wood working skills.

********************************************************


These beautiful angel wings I added are my custom graphic
 transfer process. There are many different methods to doing
 graphic transfers, check out which will work best for you:
http://thegraphicsfairy.com/12-easy-image-transfer-methods-for-diy-projects/



The image was one of many available on line,
do a simple search on Google for ANGEL WINGS IMAGE.



****************************************************

Stop into FIRSTFINDS HARDWARE STORE to see
if we have any vintage hardware for your next project. 

CLICK EACH PHOTO FOR MORE INFORMATION
     
  
CLICK EACH PHOTO FOR MORE INFORMATION



Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware