PROVINCIAL CHAIRS



I found a couple of good chairs over the weekend and started painting them as soon as they arrived home. 




The weather has been quite nice and sunny lately which makes it possible for me to spray outside. They are classic French Provincial dining chairs great for a desk or bedroom vanity. I tried one at George's desk and it looked amazing but there are already so many chairs here that the law has to be put down regarding what stays and what goes. And these chairs must go! After all that's why I bought them.

I sprayed them in a 50-50 mix of ASCP Old White & Pure White.
******************************************
The seats got new foam and new French script upholstery.



*********************************************






Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware