SMALL CHANGES in the dressing room



For no good reason I pulled a muscle in the back of my shoulder. I'm resting and taking it easy but I can't create so I'm puttering around the house walking stiff like a penguin. 





I have watched a few good movies and read some great blog
 articles. I even managed to slow down long enough to
 photograph some changes in our dressing room. I purchased
three lined white baskets for above the window. They are
 perfect for storing some off season clothing. The lining is so
 cute, a milk chocolate floral on a sandy back drop with long
 enough ties to make bows on both ends.


I also changed my vanity mirror to this standing mirror I got
It was a "rediscovered" find and originally gold but it
quickly was painted when I got it home.


I love the carved wood ribbon all the way around the frame.
You get to see my Fujifilm Finepix F500 EXR camera in this
 pic, I use it when lighting is bad. A lot of the time you'll find
 me shooting photos with my cell phone camera.


Here is what this room looked like right after moving in.
That is actually a little vintage love seat that pulls out
into a bed holding up all those clothes.



And the AFTER ...



You can find the full home tour with lots of pics here:

You can always follow along on INSTAGRAM @4_the_love_of_wood
where you get sneak peaks of what I am up to.

*******************************************
Stop into FIRSTFINDS HARDWARE STORE to see all the
vintage hardware we have available for your next project.


image 0 image 0 image 0
  CLICK EACH PHOTO FOR DETAILS
*************************************


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner




Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware