CHRISTMAS DECOR 2014 - decorating around the tv





This year I'm decorating two homes, mine and my mothers. Mother is very traditional and I'm not, so it gets confusing when I go from one home
to the other. 









I hope to hare some of her home in the days to come. Our
 main space has been decorated in vintage whites with
 greenery and sparkling glass. These are the photos taken 
of the décor around the TV.

TIP .... 
I have a small string of white lights running under the white mesh. This decorator's mesh also came in handy to hide the cable box but still allow the remote to work through it.


*************************************************




BTW .... 
Did you notice my TV was black when I started but
I didn't like it so I painted the frame white with ASCP.
  
  
BEFORE                           AFTER


I hope I have inspired you!


You can always follow along on 
INSTAGRAM @4_the_love_of_wood
where you get sneak peaks of what I am up to.

*******************************************
Stop into FIRSTFINDS HARDWARE STORE to see
 our farmhouse holiday garlands

Firstfinds Hardware Store
 also has hundreds of vintage hardware pieces available for your next project.

*******************************************

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner



Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware